januari 5, 2011 door Tim
Ever had the need to change your password of your google/gmail account on your android phone?
The problem you will have is the fact you have to reset it to factory settings. Not very useful if you ask me.
Anyway there is a way to do it without resetting.
1. Open your phone’s browser and go to google.com/accounts
2. signed in with your account details
3. change your password in your google account
4. After changing it successfully, I went back to the Home Screen on the phone
5. Open the GMail app
6. click on your Menu button
7. click Refresh
8. I got a sync error, but the notification gives an option to re-enter your password
9. Entered the new password