april 18, 2011 door Tim
Scanning to your pc with the Samsung clx-3170/3175 series can be a pain in the ass, so here is the ultimate solution to get it work under any version of windows (xp/vista/7).
As the scan driver is not always easy to find for some reason I’ve uploaded it.
Start with downloading the right driver : scan2pc.exe
And follow the steps to create a connection to your scan <> pc:
Check here some new drivers! :
1. Locate the scan2pc.exe program in
2. Right-click on the file and select “properties” from the menu
3. Select the “Compatibility tab”.
4. Set compatibility to windows xp (sp2).
5. Check “Run as Administrator” at the bottom
6. Then add scan2pc.exe to your firewall so the printer can access this program.
7. If needed reboot your pc and light the printer up and scan to your pc.